BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

My Blog: Past, Present and Future

When i started this blog last summer, it began as a journal where I would just write about what was going on in my life, pretty much an online public journal. But over the past few months, my post have been a lot more God-focused. Some of my recent posts have been updates and were about what is currently going on in my life, but just written differently than my older posts. The two posts before this one here weren't necessarily about what is going on in my life, I was just talking about an important biblical issue that is important to me.

So, this post is simply saying that I have noticed a significant change in how my blogging is going from when I started it last year, and I will just continue to write about what inspires me. I don't know how my posts will be next month or 6 months from now. We will just see where God takes me!

0 comments: